The Faculty of Economic Informatics at the University of Economics in Bratislava (EUBA) received a respected international accreditation ACCA for their programmes Accountancy and Audit and Accountancy and Financial Management. The University of Economics in Bratislava was granted an exemption from the accounting examinations which are required for the membership in ACCA. The certificates were awarded on 25 October 2018.
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants was established in 1904 and currently brings together 208 000 members in 179 countries.
Accountancy and Audit and Accountancy and Financial Management graduates from the EUBA’s Faculty of Economic Informatics will be able to enjoy the highest number of exemptions among graduates of Slovak and Czech universities. The exemptions apply to following modules:
- Accountant in Business (F1)
- Management Accounting (F2)
- Financial Accounting (F3)
- Corporate & Business Law (F4)
- Audit and Assurance (F8) (only Accountancy and Audit programme)
- From 2019 on Financial Reporting (F7)